In order to make progress in maths, children need to develop number sense. These Counting cards help children get to grips with numbers up to 1,000,000. They help children recognise and say large numbers confidently, count fluently in steps of 20, 25, 50, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and 100,000. Children also learn about place value up to a million and start to see the importance of columns when they add large numbers. .
Our programme of activities gives children chance to build their skills step by step. Games and fun activities ensure that children are keen to learn and want to play again and again. The cards work well at home and in school, in whole class or 1:1 settings.
Our free, printable resources can be used with the cards to ensure children are building secure mathematical foundations.
- A set of 57 high quality colour coded counting cards with storage box
- Helps children with the number system up to 1,000,000
- Suitable from age 6+
- Great for developing good number sense
- Games and fun activities engage children
- Free, ready-to-use printable worksheets available online to build skills and confidence