Powerful design features use colour, shape and position to embed meaning and to aid recall of facts. Children who have struggled with traditional approaches to times tables such as chanting are re-energised by these cards. Cards can be used from age 5+ to tackle a wide range of number skills, not just times tables. The cards work well at home and in school, in whole class or 1:1 settings. Our huge range of free, printable resources and videos can be used with the cards to develop children’s mathematical reasoning skills and their ability to articulate mathematical ideas.
- A set of 59 high quality colour coded times tables cards with storage box
- Covers multiplication and division facts up to 12 x 12
- Suitable from age 5+
- Can also be used for developing early number sense
- Twelve different games to play
- Mathematical investigations to do
- Ready-to-use printable worksheets to develop maths vocabulary and reasoning skills